Sunday, November 21, 2010

Impulse ll

A girl is riding the tracks to the jazz game.  There happened to be an open seat next to her.  She really isn't in the mood to talk to anyone. The tracks stop and a guy enters.

Boy: Hey do you mind if I sit here?
Girl:(sigh) Not at all go ahead.
B: Thanks
G: Yup

B: So were are you off too?
G: The Jazz game.
B: Thats crazy, me to!!
G: Ya, pretty crazy I guess, so are you rooting for the Jazz or the Lakers?
B: Lakers all the way, we are going to crush the Jazz.
G: Are you kidding me?  The Lakers suck!
B: haha ya.. were better than the Jazz.
G: The Jazz have been playing really good this season
B: But the Jazz just aren't as good as the Lakers.
G: Whatever..
awkward  silence

    They both get off the tracks and go separate ways into the Energy Solutions Arena.  The girl finds her seat.  Not long after she sits down the boy from the tracks comes walking towards her and sits on the seat right next to her.
G: Do you seriously sit here?
B: Ya I do, trust me I'm just as upset as you.
G: I don't think thats possible.
B: Listen I don't want this game to be miserable and awkward so can we just get along?
G: Actually, ya that sounds nice.
B: So whats you name?
They end up having a really good time at the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment