Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Impulse

A girl is riding the tracks to the jazz game.  It is somewhat packed.  There happened to be an open seat next to her.  The tracks stop and a guy enters.
Boy: Hey do you mind if I sit here?
Girl: Not at all go ahead.
B: Thanks
G: Yup
B: So were are you off too?
G: The Jazz game, you?
B: I'm actually going to the jazz game too.
G: Thats cool,  so are you rooting for the Jazz or the Lakers?
B: Lakers all the way, we are going to crush the Jazz.
G: Are you kidding me?  The Lakers suck!
B: haha ya.. were better than the Jazz.
G: I don't think so.
B: I do think so.
G: Whatever..
awkward  silence

1 comment:

  1. Action: The girl is a big Jazz fan and wants the Jazz to win.

    Conflict: They guy she is talking to is a big Lakers fan and the girl hates the Lakers,they start disagreeing with each other.

    Event: The girl decides this could go on for a while and just lets it go and stops talking to him.

    I would maybe have them disagreeing with each other for a little while longer. Then have them arrive at the game and they just happen to be sitting next to each other.

    ReplyDelete